Saturday, March 08, 2014

A Rainy day.... Nothing happen

Waking up I sat up differently than my other days. I felt good to good to be true. The sun was shining and my hormones for sum reason was about to get the best of me as my eye's traced down Rox smooth stomach admiring his thin line of hairs flowing to his penis. What u want to suck it? Rox smirked as he turned over facing me. Maybe i do. Dam really? I guess therapy really working huh? I don't see how it is he not doing much coming in closer to Rox. Well it must be sum you didn't get in until 2:00 this morning his eyebrow raised with curiosities. Why was I out with him that late? You tell me, but I'm sure he was just caught up into helping you and I must say I see my old ebony coming out.

Taste me Rox, opening my legs wide I laid flat on my back I couldn't wait to have his tongue gliding in my middle nor could I wait till he busted his seeds inside of me. The thought of him loading off inside made me open up wider.  Soon as he was about to put in work I started feeling weak again. After a few seconds I notice Rox running around looking for his cell.  Then i had a flash of  red and black rocks. Just call Dennis Rox, he can help me.      

Slowly coming back in to life I noticed I was back into those same soft sheets. Alright bro see you later. I could hear Dennis voice  as I turn to the widow seeing Rox about to drive away. Hey love not feeling to good I hear. I thought I was doing good me and Rox was even about to enjoy ourselves, I spoke. Good thing y'all didn't Dennis frown, your not in any condition to do those activities.  I was sure hoping I was.. don't worry when its time believe your going to be getting more than you can remember. Well Rox will be away for awhile I convinced him you was okay... how long I questioned. Long enough he bucked his eyes, now let's play again as yesterday those pipes and rocks was smoking up again..   this time before I was completely into the fun I notice Dennis undressing but I couldn't help but to start dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877