Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Rainy day...

Dennis placed his hand to my shoulder as I sat in the chair in the middle of the living room. Close your eyes ebony he motion his hand from my shoulder to the middle of my neck. His hands smooth with touch, my stiff little bones stiffing more as he circles around landing between my legs. Unable to keep my eyes closed much longer I opened them to see Dennis penis bulging but to my surprise he wasn't reacting as if he was turned on ..... was his dick so big he had grown use to it? Lifting my eyes fast hoping he hadn't notice my glimpse. Ebony my name rolled from his mouth with healing. What would you like to do today? What do you mean? I was puzzled. Let's go shopping he pulled me to my feet. Shopping... is this what bogus services you give your clients, how will shopping make me feel better. So much anger placing those hand back to my shoulders just trust me on this one girl, pulling me by my hand as my little body was exiting out of my front door no keys, no purse, not even a turn to lock the half closed door. What would Rox say, then again he is the one told me I need a therapist;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877