Monday, February 03, 2014

A Rainy Day... Therapist

See! Rox threw his hands up, as my face remand empty as he teased my bottom. Rox let me shower first and then, slanting my head giving him a slight smile, I may. Really? why you playing with my emotions girl he pressed closer. As bad as I wanted to step away and lay back down in the bed I stayed in position wrapping my slim arm to his back. Tell you what you go shower, I have a friend coming over and I would love for you to get to know him. who is it Rox? don't be mad baby but its the therapist, he froze to watch my reaction. More energy was being drained as my mind wanted to scream, but I was to tired. Rox I shook my head walking to the bathroom door, just go away please. baby!! he proceed to step after me as I steps in closing the door swiftly so he couldn't. turning my back to the cold white door I slid my body down to the cold floor. lowering my head down in seconds I was fast asleep.
 Boom!!! the sound of someone banging on the door woke me trying to pull up I held on to the side of the tub, still in the same cloths I had walked in here with. baby are you okay Rox shouted several times repeatedly. yes baby I managed to slip from my dry mouth. come on the guy is waiting on you. Rox give me a second. Opening the door I stepped pass Rox as he looked surprise to see me wearing the same cloths. I really hope he can help you he turned to walk back to the company. I retrieve my favorite lace front wig as I stepped into a pair of sleeping pants exiting from the bedroom.
My, my, she is as beautiful as you described her the guy gave Rox a wink. Please don't flatter me I have cancer I'm not mental, your here to try to help which I'm sure you cant but if my loving boyfriend I turned to Rox with discuss is willing to pay his hard earn money I'm able to sit and get no where. Excuse her Dennis lately she has been a little pistol can you imagine she used to be sweet as a button. I can he placed his hand to his chin in admiration, she is still in there just need a little encouraging. he spoke with confidence about me something I had began to long for Rox to start back doing I swear the only time he was being positive was when he wanted sex and even then it was a brief second. Well I'm going to give you two time he kissed my cheek, please be nice he pointed his fingers my way. Have a seat Dennis I pointed to the cream color couch watching Rox exit.
No, not yet he looked around I really need a chair from that table he pointed to the dining table. its a little exercise I want to do with you he walked over lifting it up, but only If your able? remember your health is my priority.
In seconds, After those words Dennis had my attention!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877