Sunday, February 02, 2014

A rainy DAy

Yeah my testimony........ It had been a year since I was diagnosed with this beast of a cancer, having some good days as well as some very bad ones. Mikka, J and Rox had been my support team during all these times, but lately I noticed Rox has been acting Strange. I sat on the side of the bed listening to Rox singing as the water from the shower hit the glass door, holding my wig in hand I twirled it around and round. I wasn't sure if Rox was cheating if he was I couldn't be mad at him he had been nothing but good to me and I felt in debt to his kindness. lately he has been on his phone in the wee hours of the night and coming home late only to leave me in the bed thinking I was beside him in the early mornings. I had become bitter and my sex life had packed up and moved away sometime now, then to make matters worst my girl Mikka was out of town her and J and I wouldn't dare call and vent with her my problems. I needed someone to talk to!!!!

Hey babe can you bring me a towel I heard the shower turn of as Rox feet hit the floor mats. Your in the bathroom it should be some in there I looked toward the bathroom door confused. yes it is babe his voice lowered from my respond, I was just hoping you would come in and we could play around alittle. Well I'm not in the mood babe, I rested my elbows onto my flimsy knee caps. laying  to my back resting to the soft comforter. I held my hands to my bald head, this couldn't be life. swinging the door wide Rox held a white towel to the tip of his penis as he gave it long strokes to soak up the last bit of  wetness. Can you least rub some lotion over my back he stood over me with part of his legs out. Sure Rox I rose up holding on to the bed for support I watch as he reached up to the cabinet retrieving a bottle of lotion his butt muscles flexed as he stood still. Ebony he turned, I think you need to talk with a therapist he drove around facing me. I want my sex life back girl he grabbed hold to his shaft with frustration. not today Rox I drove up with force heading toward the kitchen. no Ebony we need to talk about this!!! he placed his hand to my arm. I love you I really do, but I do have needs girl he place his hand to my chin.
Im sure your needs are being met I looked at him, but only for a second I couldn't believe I had just spoke to him that way. Babe, I don't want to know where that statement came from he frowned a bit, but im here for you just let me be he rose closer to my body pressing his manhood to my panties. but I had no desire to have him, I had no lust to jump ontop of him and love him down. I had died inside and I wasn't sure if the flame would ever come back. I would never be the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877