Thursday, October 31, 2013

A rainy Day

I watch the rain fall onto Rox windshield as I sat in the passenger seat counting the small breaths I was taking. Rox was awesome and his swag was one in a million, his blood type was perfect. After coming home from a Halloween party we sat in his black Benz but neither one had spoken since we parked only the sound of the rain graced our presents. Keeping a sexy composure I sat with my tiny black dress creeping up my thick legs, as my curls stayed perfectly in place. Oh how the rain made my girls point with crave, the night was a night to remember but the fun hadn't really begun. You look amazing Rox flattered me as his words and his smile both directed in my heart. Thanks honey I smiled but not returning a compliment. Oh so I don't look good he slant his head side wards with a grin placed perfectly under his deep dimple. Your good... I giggled, but don't be so quick to think I should tell you I joked as I slid my heels off my feet, my feet was finally feeling the pressure of all the twerking I had done on the dance floor. Who knew once you hit your twenty's it wasn't as easy to keep up. Me and Rox was close friends for years and not once did I feel the attraction that all of a sudden was beating heavy at my front door now. Going from cuddling up when we were third Wheelers on dates to if my skin met his I would feel ashamed to speak. I had it bad and I didn't know if Rox felt the same!!! After my condo burn to the ground I had been rooming with Rox. He insisted I stay till I find a home I truly loved. I only been here a month but due to us being extremely close it seem like a life time of pleasure. You not ready to go in are you he leaned his seat back as his body rode backwards. I'm not I giggled. Rox knew the effects weather had on me but I never been so effected by the drizzles of the rain, mother nature was changing her game tonight and I was caught in the passenger seat!!! As impure thoughts graced my mind I became stiff and uneasy. Ebony.... Rox speaks. Turning from the rain I looked directly into a trap as our eyes met, but he only gave a smile and motioned his head slightly with nods. Then she took over, I guess my mind was moving to slow as my body prepared to tease as I lift my legs to place them on top of Rox, placing my back onto the door, I stared. While turning I felt my dress slid upward more but I wasn't in the mood to be lady-like, I was on a mission to see if Rox had a thing for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877