Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Rainy Day..

After a few minutes I could see lights pulling in behind us. I knew it was mikka and j, we all had a bound not easily broken. In a way I was happy they showed up but on the other hand I wanted to see what Rox had in him for me? Looking at Rox he didn't seem disappointed to have company as he motioned his seat back in place. While I gather my legs to shift back to the floor. You can keep them on me if you want Ebony Rox speaks but I moved them down as mikka open the door with a loving smile. Hey guys she climbs to the back to have a seat following behind j was stepping in. What's up bro Rox and j gives high fives as everyone settles. I loved the bound j and Rox have but j was just as special to me. No we didn't have history!! But a brotherly ,sisterly  bound and he knew I had a thing for Rox!!! Are we interrupting j Asked with a smooth face but I knew he was teasing. No y'all good Rox responds back, giving him some kind of eye through the review mirror. As my nervous body produced sweat I invited the heart of the rain to calm my tense. Rain got her feeling some type of way Rox directed to Mikka and J about me. How you feeling Ebony J asked. It wasn't our thing to lie to one another that was our trade mark no matter how hurtful we swore to tell the truth!!!! I laughed before speaking... honesty I feel like the rain putting a spell on me, every drop I'm able to hear and see and although it seems to be racing fast I see it forming from out the sky in slow motion. You always been special mikka holds her hand to my shoulder. Fuck you mikka I giggles as J sits still in the back. What's wrong J I questioned? Its sad I understand your craziness. That's what I loved about him, mikka and Rox, although mikka jokes she understood and that's probably why we all was sitting in this car ,the spell of the Rain was upon us!!!! Two weeks Ago J and mikka dropped a bomb on me and Rox informing us they had been dating for almost a month now!!! I was happy for them... although we were sworn never to lie, if we didn't ask we didn't have to take it upon ourselves to tell either... guess they were waiting for the perfect moment. How is Zoey? Mikka come from the blue to ask Rox. Zoey was Rox ex... out of all the women he ever been with Zoey meant a lot to him but for the last two months he hadn't really had her around. She is fine... as he raise his eyebrows with his words, but we aren't dating anymore. As I look his way I try to make sense of them breaking up but his face revealed nothing!!! Why not J asked? Hah he laughs. I kinda been seeing someone else. You cheated on her my face in disbelief!! Although at times I wanted him to break my back in I knew he wasn't with the hold two women at the same time unless he just wanted a nut but if in a relationship he would break up first. Ebony you know me better than that his face frowned. I didn't cheat but at times felt like I wanted to, the situation got out of my control so before I made a mistake I told her we could just be friends. While I was distracted by Rox situation I could hear sounds of lips smacking together. Get a room you two I smirk at Mikka and J as they began to heat up with one another. We out guys they rose up to head from the car.. After the shining lights from J jeep was gone we sit for only a moment. I wasn't focused on the rain anymore I wanted to know who was this new woman that had Rox so tempted to cheat on Zoey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877