Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Rainy Day

I enjoyed the rain pressing down on my skin as me and Rox raced to the front door. I smiled as the rain ceases as he opens the door. Admiring his sex appeal as the cool rain trickled Down his face. I walked to my room grabbing a towel from my bathroom. Can we share Rox holds his hands out for my towel after drying. Giving him the towel I walked over to lite the fireplace, the weather wasn't to cold but I wanted to knock off the chill plus I loved the way the fire danced across the room in the darkness, nothing was more sexy than the orange glow burning against my skin. Would you like some wine Rox jokes, I see you in your zone. As a matter of fact I was, I was vibrantly feeling the  the impact of this night and I didn't want it to end. Oh wine and chocolate covered strawberries I placed my finger to my lips. You want sum I asked? You know I love when you are in your romance moods little girl, of course I would. Getting up as he walked along with me to pour the wine in glasses I pulled out my strawberries along with the microwaveable chocolates placing it on thirty seconds. I watch as Rox walks back to the living room to place his favorite CD on. The mood is set, the night is young he playfully states as he dances to the beat of the music. Unable to stop smiling I felt my body gliding alone. This was my best friend and I had developed a secret lust. After everything was set and ready we laid beside one another as the fire beamed in our eyes. So Rox you really going to have to explain the Zoey issue, I stated while sipping off my wine. I was waiting for you to approach the question e...b....o...n....y my name rolls slowly off the tip of his tongue as he continues to enlighten me on the subject. You know im crazy about Zoey he turns more so my way. Let's just say I'm at war with my emotions he nods as he takes a gulp of his wine. That much huh I joke. Yeah that much he continues. Well have you had sex with the other lady my face curious to know? You waste no time I see.  I felt the uncomfortably place I was placing him into . I learn from the best I wink. Well no we aren't having sex matter of fact I don't know if see wants to. Every girl wants sex Rox!!! But with me Ebony? I hate when you do that..mmm... every woman around want you to drop the magic dick off. Shacking my head I sipped more. I'm not sure this time he laughs this woman gives me no clue about anything. Is she mean or sum I asked with wrinkled lines imprinted in my face!!!! No she is actually the most kind spirited.... she's perfect... I could see the love he had for this woman, although I wanted me sum him as his best friend I loved to embrace when he was in love for he would feel the same for me. Awwww Rox I smiled hard you have to tell her!! I can't he shook his head if she wants nothing to do with me in that way I would be heart broken. You have to go for it anyway.. you never know what could happen. Matter of fact you should call her name I smiled. This would be the perfect night.. if I had a man he would be getting it good I joked. Really he asked? Really Rox. You gone call? Yeah I guess... Watching him get up to go in the other room to call I felt proud I was about to make someone coochie real thankful this late Halloween night. As my phone began to buzz I reached down only to be encounter with Rox playing. Rox stop being a pussy and call her!! I shouted.. I did he came back out. What she say? She told me stop being a pussy and call.. you know she was yelling really loud in the receiver. Haha Really cute now what's her name I'm gone call for you. Ebony. Rox I think you had too many strawberries. I'm gone call your mama she gone tell me.... I know she know? Rox and his mother had a strong relationship... scary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877