Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Beauty is her name!!!

Come and let me see your face, the tall slim man held his hand to her strong chin. Her body laced with gold trimmings, her hair like silk and her skin pure lust. Never saying a word her eyes beamed with a glare. Come on in he pulled her hands to have her follow behind to his secret camber. Her naked feet glided into the cold flooring as she enter darkness. What's your name goddess the man lead her to a cage dressed with locks. Beauty is my name, the young lady held her head high as the man stopped before reaching the cage. Undress beauty the man demanded. I'm afraid not, for my body is of pureness any man lay an eye on my bareness shall parish. The guy let out a laughter of thunders as he stepped closer to began to undress beauty. You are a fool and your lust for me shall send you to pieces she lowered her head as he ripped her fine clothing from her body. Instead of fighting she lowered to her knees as the man leaned over her naked flesh. Rubbing his hands over her body in awl he began to rip away his clothing.   Wake up rusty!!!! Rose stop!!! I was dreaming. Was it about me rose questioned. Maybe, rusty smirked as he shook in disbelief from the sexual dream he had just encountered. This woman was far from you he mumbles under his foul breath. What you you say honey!!! Nothing baby he returns back. Well get up we have to be at the house to see the realtor in moment. I don't understand why we moving again Rose, but rose was already down the hall in the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877