Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Trainer......

I watch as my best friend dead body rolled, while the rest of us ducked.... never hearing a shot and never seeing anyone. Jason called 911 after running to Tai side, lifting her up into his arms. Then we all headed for our cars...following behind one another we met the police to assist us the rest of the way to the hospital... Jason leading with Fame and me following behind crying my soul away. Then the man appeared in my review mirror. So you the little bitch Fame has been telling me about. He waved the gun back and forward. My car swerved to the right then back on the road. He held the gun behind my head stroking my hair.... slow down he demanded I was hoping  Jason would notice but  after while they were out of sight. Looking for your trainer to save you the guy laughed with discus. He won't!!!!! Fame is making sure of that!!!! I never spoke I couldn't, I had a nine pointed in the back of my head...... Fame should be really careful who she falls in love with. She told me all about that little night you whores had, after I found out the lawyer I was dealing was your boyfriend brother I put my plan into action!!! Poor fucking Tai, I use to fuck her too!!! It was clear this guy was mental and I wasn't saying anything to set him off!!!! After demanding me to pull to any alley he stepped out grabbing me by my arm throwing me form my vehicle!!! He pointed the gun down at me pulling his trigger back. The click repeated over and over as I closed my eyes. I knew not to pray God wouldn't have come, I had done to much sinning in one year. Then I heard a women scream. I knew I was dead and my soul was crying as she lifted away opening my eyes it was Fame. Then the guy fell to the ground... police was coming from every way while Jason kneel to my side!!! How did you know I asked? Fame told me everything after I didn't see you behind we dropped Tai off and I rushed looking for you. I watched as Fame was forced into a back seat of a squad car, she waved as she entered. I could see her wipe her tears away as she was stepping in. What's going on Jason? I promise as your Trainer I will tell you everything he kissed my cheeks helping me to my feet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877