Monday, September 02, 2013

The Trainer!!!!

It was girls night out so me, Fame and Tai decided to head to club Magic!!!! I hadn't been out with them in a while but this was a must needed night out!!!! The time I spent working out worked miraculous on my frame. The little black dress I was wearing was screaming sexy!!! And I loved it. So what have you been up to girly  Tai asked while grabbing drinks from the bar as we took seat in a dark booth.... nothing girl I smiled. Well she has been receiving roses from some guy Fame winked....I wasn't angry about her statement but I wasn't informing them on the truth either!!!! I giggled girl those was from my brother he was playing a trick on me that day... I lied. Oh, Fame face was embarrassed with shame. Its okay Grace you will fine a man Tai rubbed her hand up my arm!!!!. Tai had been gone to the island for a month but in that short amount of time she seemed different with a glow that surely showed in the best way!!!! Fame was the secretary for the cable company I supervised at. We became friends after her best friend passed from cancer. I never really spoke with her as much before those times. She was shy so she would only do her work and head home but she had grown on me I could tell her my business but I wasn't telling either one I had fuck two brothers. Yes, due to judgement!! The drinks started to strike as the music made love to my mind. Oh now Tai through her hands up waving to the flow. Everyone had hit their zone it was dance floor time from there!!!! We grooved and popped and jerked like never before. I wore the biggest smile as I moved my body seductively to the slow jam. As a guy began to approach me from behind I grind my hips to his waist. My mind was free, what ever Tai had ordered from the bar was working well.... I felt like a bird high above the world. I was free and wild!!  I began to turn to see the soft body man grinding well enough behind me. As I switched Tai was grooving in my view wrapping her hands around my waist as she came closer. Instead of my mind racing and punching her in the face I let her continue to glide with my motion..... her lips pressed to my ear as our bodies met. Don't fight this girl, Tai moved her hands down from my waist to my ass. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877