Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Trainer....confession

While we comfortably laid my mind couldn't help but wonder..Jason I have something to tell you. I braced myself before I let any words flow from my lips. What is it ma? I slept with two women I spoke while inching away.... his face empty. I nervously watch as he sat up on the couch. My heart beat fast, I was afraid but I had to clear the air if I was going to be with him. Then he smiled, did you like it he came closer? I eased up a bit but not too much... this could have been a trick. I did Jason, I spoke with tremble. Well ma I'm not worried I know you and you a freak but I'm not worried one bit. He cuffed my chin as he brought his lips to mine. He winked, your honesty makes me love you even more, maybe one day I can meet them and we can have a foursome he held my hand. His actions were sexy and his calmness about the situation was pleasing. This man had my heart.... I wasn't letting go anytime soon. Let me in boo Tai was screaming from the other side of the door. My heart raced. I knew he was okay with what I had just told him but I wasn't ready to face Tai in front of Jason!!!! Is that her he slapped my ass as I rose to open the door. I smirked from his question. Maybe I giggled. I open the door for Tai. Hey girl I spoke but she stood silent and frozen. My face puzzled. Are you okay Tai? What the fuck happen to your face Grace. Her   disapproval she did not try to hide!!! Shit, I had been so nervous about her coming over I forgot about my face!!!. You better not be behind this she traveled  past me as she pointed toward Jason. I'm not, but I do assure you the guy responsible will pay but nice to meet you he extended his hand waiting for Tai to greet back. She smiled, sorry this girl is my heart I don't want no man beating on her and you she came back at me why you didn't tell me. Fame is worried sick about you!!! I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to face this situation. Well I'm sure you will catch me up when this man leaves she smirk. Jason came behind me wrapping his arms around placing his lips to my neck... that always drove me crazy.... Well this man is not leaving he retorted. You two calm down, Tai, yes I will tell you everything later I promise!!! Where is Fame anyway still at work but she told me she will be over later, she is really emotional about you. We both are so when things happen just let us know. Tai stress the issue while having a seat. While we sat back onto the couch I noticed Tai eyes running on Jason. Maybe we should go out one night she smirk my way, the four of us so we can get to know each other a little better. I closed my eyes hoping she would not take this where I was thinking. Don't you agree Jason? If my baby is okay with that than maybe he laid his head to my chest focusing his attention toward the television that sat in front of us. He's handsome Grace and I feel the respect he has for you. Tai spoke as if Jason was no where in site, those actions worried me the most!!!! I watched as she stepped from her chair and took a seat beside me on the couch. Do you like sharing Jason, Tai asked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877