Friday, September 06, 2013

The Trainer.... stuck between the two!!!

Oh shit, I mumbled as Mike's body drove Thur my door... What's going on here Grace he spoke hard and firm. His voice frightened me but to see him so upset about hearing another man excited my love!!! Jason was puzzled. What do you mean what's going on here. They both gave me a dark stare. I was speechless, what was I to say? Get out the both of you I yelled!!! How dare you bust into my door like that I rose!!! If I wanted to get out of this alive I had to do some hard acting this was the time to put my high school drama class to work!!! Are you fucking my brother Mike continued, not following the orders I had just gave... No..we are not Jason spoke up.. I came over to try but she wasn't having it as you can tell... oh no Jason don't give me that I heard you tell her you missed your pussy, He was confused.... so was I.... look, she told me she was on the phone with you I was upset that she was feeling you and not me so I acted out, My fault!!!! Why was Jason doing this? I didn't know but it did give me time to get my lies in order and I had to Fast!!!!. I guess Mike believed the crap the next thing I knew they were shaking hands without a word from me and Jason was leaving....Not the way I wanted this to go but hey.... I was still breathing!!!! I should have known you wasn't fucking my brother my bad girl he embraced with a hug.... but I was focus on Jason...Where was he going and most of all what was running Thur his mind.... then Mike retrieved a long blue box from his back pocket...I no longer wanted his gift... look Mike all this really have me thinking and I'm not ready for all this drama... Sorry but I can't accept this, I pushed the box away!!! Matter of fact Mike I'm Gay!!!!! His eyes popped with disguise. I knew something was wrong with your ass!!! Single for two years!!! Stupid bitch!!!! he pushed my head causing my neck to jerk with pain!!!! I collected my anger while a glop of spit was splashing in my face.... he had spit on me!!! I ran with force as I drove my fist to his face only having little impact before his hand met my face..... I could feel the blood gathering as tears escaped. I felt like trash...  pure trash... I fell to my knees holding a half swollen eye as he slammed my door shut causing my windows to shake. To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877