Monday, September 09, 2013

The Trainer....

I watched my phone constantly ring, Fame was calling for the tenth time but I wasn't going to work under my conditions. Mike bruise me up pretty good, finally I was able to look in the mirror without screams filled with tears. I knew Fame was worried, me missing work was every blue moon but would I tell her what had happen? I took deep breaths before heading toward the kitchen to grab a bite to eat only to look disappointed into an empty frig. Uggg!!!! I was starving but I wasn't ready to face this big world with a bruised face.

Then it hit me, I could use make-up... cover girl here I come I giggled. prancing toward the bathroom I noticed my cell still lighting up. walking to see who was calling I was shocked to see it was Jason. As much as I wanted to let the phone continue to buzz I couldn't help but answer. Hello.... I spoke with confusion in my voice. Hey ma, are you busy? his voice was calm. No, I'm not, I answered, I wasn't expecting a call from you.  I'm sure he retorted, I could hear his smirks as he continued.

 Look grace, I know you and Mike are in a relationship and I don't want to come between the two of you but I can't stop thinking about you. His words was soulful. Frowning from his statement about me and Mike I blasted out into the phone. Me and Mike aren't close to having anything. I was angry and I couldn't control my hurt. He hit me Jason, my words poured sorrowful like a hurting dove. What the fuck Grace!!! he shouted. where are you he questioned. Home Jason, my tears continued to rain. I'm coming over he stated before he disconnected me off his line. walking toward the door to open before he could come banging I look one last time at my face. If Jason truly loved and cared the way he kept making it seem he wouldn't be pleased.

I could hear his footsteps approaching. Opening the door, Jason fell to his knees. Grace baby he held on to my leg. I shouldn't have left you, I'm soooooo sorry baby. I no longer felt like trash. I wanted to tell Jason why Mike acted out but I didn't want the same thing to happen twice. my face couldn't take any more damage. bringing him to his feet, we gather comfortably onto the couch. My hurt, the pain, the sorrow was instantly lifted. I Smiled, but something inside of me wanted to tell Jason about my actions with Tai and Fame...... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877