Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Trainer....

Jason paused, is this the second woman he asked? Yes it is Tai respond never closing her legs. You think you can handle all three she question? Jason took a deep look at me. He lean down to whisper in my ear. Is this cool with you ma, I don't want anything coming between us. If you can handle us I whispered back with a giggle. Well come on in Jason waved Fame over but she didn't  move. Instead we watched as tears began to pour from her face. Guys there is a dead man outside of of the door she wipe her leaking face with her left arm. Everyone ran to gather our clothing. As we open the door wide!!! Blood was everywhere. Jason ran to his brother side, mike was dead!!!! Tai ran to get her cell from the sofa dialing 911 for help. Fame was in distress. Me I wasn't, my motto was pay back is a bitch and he deserved it. I wrapped my arms only to comfort Jason. Before the police arrived. one officer walked to Jason after everything was cleared and evidence was collected. Jason was talking the situation better than I could if I had just lost a brother. After the officer walked away Jason came over with a strange look. What's wrong baby I asked? This cop just told me Mike was on drugs and been involved with criminals. How do you feel about all this, you don't seem to be to upset. Grace, I'm going to very honest he came closer. Mike wasn't a angel, I loved him but...... he shook his head....some people you just know life will be cut short. I was confused, yes I was upset Mike had hit me and yes I didn't care so much about his murder but why was Jason not emotional? I wondered as we waved Tai and Fame off. Today had been to much for us all!!!! I wanted answers since everyone else was gone this was the time to get to know who Mike was and what his past had to do with his death!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877