Thursday, September 05, 2013

The Trainer....

Walking behind Fame our faces lit up from the change Tai had done with the place!!! Nude photos aligned the golden walls, as blue lights shined with glee. I could hear the sound of a water fall running in the background. I felt like I was on a romantic retreat with two beautiful women awaiting to reach each others jungle. You like? Tai ran her nails in my hair before placing her sweet lips to my neck. I love it I moan with ease. Don't be so distance Fame Tai teased, there is plenty to go around. That was no lie!!! Tai breast were full and her body shaped to perfection. But her lips was the essence of her beauty!!! With every motion her lips made as they rose down my skin I twitched. I stood firm as she pulled to my zipper of my dress revealing my soft skin. As Fame approached taking ad mediated action as she ran her tongue to my nipples as Tai reveal them, I moaned. My juice began  to form as my nipples harden as Tai lapped on to my thighs removing my cheeky panties. My dress dropped to the floor with a silent sound. I could hear the two women breaths as their tongues collide with each other beneath me. I watched as the tables were turned from me to Fame. Tai ripped at her until she was bare. The view was amazing, her skin was flawless except from the tiny beauty mark resting on her left buttock. I fell to me knees ready to have a taste. Tai ran her fingers between Fame legs while rubbing force on her pearl. I flowed behind sucking gracious to her raw breast. We behaved like wild cats demanding each others love as we made one another love pour down. Here I was  in distress over two men when my best friends was willing to love or taste me at the same giving time....To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877