Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Trainer....

Jason smirked from Tai question. Only if its pleasing to me he licked  his lips. Tai bluntness and Jason sexy ness made my legs shake, my pussy clicked to the words that was being thrown before me. I sat back trying to cover up the spell that had came over me but Tai noticed. My body embraced her warm hands as she ran them under my robe. My breast yearning for her to suck them all while Jason had no clue what she was doing from the other side of him. So Jason she continued with questions... if I was to please your girl right now would you join? Before he focus his attention from the television to me Tai pulled her hands away. The tease had me ready, for her to sit inches away from Jason and seduce me was a hell of a turn on. Are you calling me out Tai because you know I'm a trainer and believe I have trained this pussy to cum to my every touch. Just what Tai wanted to hear before she made her next move. Is that so Jason so I take it you can handle us both she giggled with lust. Try me he stated before he climbed on top of me removing my robe. Tai helped as she began to remove her sequence blouse. I had no complaints as two sexy people was willing to love my pussy at once. Tai stood dropping her pants following behind was her laced thongs. Her luscious body made me cream. What do you want me to do Jason asked me pulling me to my feet. I had dreams about telling my lover what to do to another women but I figured that came from the lack of sex. Not once did I think it would take place. Taste her I demand. I watched as Jason picked Tai up and headed toward my bed room placing her beautiful body down as he spread her legs wide. Me following behind. Her pussy still pretty as ever. Jason removed his clothing before he began with action. His dick swollen. I kneel down to my knees as his lips were about to taste Tai. You hungry ma he asked. Giving a wink I responded. Of course. My mouth needed to be wrapped around his penis. Jason had the prettiest dick head I had ever dreamed of. Thick, light brown and most of all strong. My mouth water as I placed my tongue around the top easing him into my mouth wrapping my hand to his shaft. Tai moans gave me much joy as Jason drove his dick down my throat. I could hear Tai pussy gushing with wetness. Get up here Jason stop me as he pulled me to my bed. His face wet with cum. Your turn he lifted my legs above my head with no mercy. I love you girl he spoke. My mind blown as I laid beside Tai sucking on my breast as Jason face smothered in my pussy. Then my floor creep, we all turned with disbelief as Fame stood with observations!!!! To be continued!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877