Thursday, September 05, 2013

The Trainer....

Knock, knock the sound blast down the narrow hallway in to my sensitive ear passage. I had just walked in around two and had no happiness about moving so early in the morning to answer a door!!! I grabbed my pillow and smothered my face hoping they would go away and I could return back to my peaceful sleep, instead my phone began to sound off!!!!. This couldn't be happening!!! Who was calling me at five in the morning???? Everyone knew I wasn't a early bird so why the hell was I being disturbed ???? I rolled over placing my hands to my nightstand never removing my face from under the pillow. Sliding the phone to my ear I answered without checking my caller I.D. You still sleep baby? Mike voice managed to bring me to a willing edge. Hey, I cleared the pillow as I threw it to the floor. Are you at my door, I questioned. No, I'm about to head over in a minute so get up. I have a surprise for you he teased, Mike knew I loved surprises. I giggled as someone continued to beat my door down. With excitement to see what Mike had for me I jumped from my sheets, wrapped my robe around as I headed for the door with Mike still on line. Swinging the door open Jason took me down like a horny tiger. I missed my pussy he moaned as he tried kissing me as we fell to the floor. My eyes widen as I clicked Mike off line.... you have to go Jason, not not okay!!! I tried to break free and rush him out but he wanted answers. Why you acting that way mama? Jason rose. I'm on my period and i'm not myself please just give me a minute, I lied. Well we don't have to do anything, before he could get the words completely out Mike was busting in my door!!!! To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877