Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The Trainer.... Loving Tai

I couldn't dismiss the spell Tai had over me. Her elegant smile, those luscious pink lips, her scent. This girl had me on firer with a single touch. My body was motionless as her tongue slipped in my mouth.... my hands rested to my side as I let her have her way with me on the dance floor...Then it hit me Fame was watching and she works with me!!!!! I wouldn't be able to show my face after this with Tai!!!! I turned to see Fame expression. Instead of disguise  she was enjoying the view as she ran her hands down her body watching.... my clit throbbed hard from the seductive performance I was encountering. My breast struck with delight. My mind wanted them both!!!! The thought of having two women all over my body made me weak in my knees!!! I had never thought of actions like this before but I wasn't holding back, not tonight!!! Tai motion for Fame to come over, let's go back to my place Tai spoke with a Hugh smile planted on her pretty little face. We all hopped  in as Fame drove with me and Tai ripping at one another in the back seat she couldn't keep her hands away. She never said she felt this way hell I didn't even know she was bisexual but I was enjoying the feel...not making Fame feel left out Tai rose to her as she climb between the middle of the armrest to unbutton fame blouse. I watch as her nipples spilled over her top. Her breast was smooth and full. My mouth watered to have them. I watched as Tai teased them between her hands making them harder. Good thing Tai didn't live far from the club because I was in over drive and my body couldn't take anymore of the tease!!!! We all raced to her building  as she unlocked the door. My hair wild from the action in the back seat, Fame nipples harden and Tai perfectly in place!!! Walking into her house was a different experience, I felt like I had enter a kingdom of lust. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877