Monday, September 16, 2013

The Trainer....A bloody mess

I watched as the gun dripped. Me and Tai holding on to one another with dear life, bodies trembling and a bunch of prayers going up at once. Jason face twitched hard to one side with a grin. What are you two doing here? The questions is what the hell you three are here for, Tai broke her fear. I seen Fame at the store, I told her I was a trainer and she begged me to help her get more fit. The guy stood behind still holding the weapon. Well who the fuck is he, Tai pointed to the quiet man. I'm Carl he reached out for a hand shake but neither one of us touched out to grace back. Oh excuse me, I'm  detective Weber, I was called to the park today because of, well you can see he smirked. A child found the gun and ran and told his mom. As soon as my partner gets here I will be on my way. What does this have to do with Jason and Fame. I seen the two stop to see if they had seen anything and sparked a conversation. Why would a detective hold a bloody gun dripping in a lark filled with kids and where was his badge? I never spoke only listen... then he reached down placing his hand to his pocket receiving his cell. Well I'm going to just meet him, you fine people have a great day he paced off. I may only worked for a cable company but I was no fool, this man was clearly not a detective!!!!! Then I focused on Fame.... are you two fucking? I looked toward Jason. He became very disappointed with my question. Grace, I would never fuck another woman behind your back he pulled me on to his chest playfully biting my cheeks. Then Tai grabbed me pulling me away. Don't fall for that Grace. We are not fucking Fame cheeks beamed with redness. Grace, I wouldn't do that to you. My thoughts were different. Can we all just go Jason stared at Tai with anger. She was right, Jason charm was magical and I couldn't resist even if he was filling me with lies. I guess you taking Fame back to the store or maybe the the motel up the corner, Tai spoke as she held my hand walking me up the hill to my car. Don't do this Tai Jason followed behind, I knew this would be a problem his voice rose high and powerful. You in love with my gal and I be dam if I let some dyke take her from me. I was speechless.... Jason climbed higher pulling at my waist to stop me. Jason are you cheating? Nooooo boo. Fame the hold time looking weird. Then I felt liquid splashing on my face. It wasn't suppose to rain, but I knew it was blood when I seen Tai limb body rolling down hill.... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877