Friday, September 13, 2013

The Trainer!!!!

Wuz up Tai, I answered the phone? Jason had just left for his morning run so I was at home alone. Girl, meet me at the park off of green. Her voice was filled with nervousness. What wrong Tai? No answer instead I was listening to a dial tone shortly after. Something told me don't go but if Tai was in trouble she needed me!!! I took a quick shower after jumping into a pair to gym shoes a tank and some shorts, if Tai was in trouble I needed to be ready for action. Pulling up to the park Tai was calling before I could get completely up the hill to park. I could see arms waving behind a dark area as she waved for me to come over!!!! Closing the door to my car I paced. The closer I got the stranger Tai attire seem. What the hell are you wearing girl? She placed her fore finger to her lips for me to be silent. She had dark shades and a cap I had never seen her look so hidden. She pulled me to step farther behind the trees away from public eye. Then I seen the two of them, Fame and Jason!!! Approaching was a average height male with slacks and a collar shirt. I was lost for words. Jason never came to this park to run. Why when we had one in the community? But further more why was Fame here and why was she holding on to his arm so friendly? Who was this guy approaching? What's going on here Tai I whispered? I think Jason and Fame already knew one another Grace she rubbed my arms to comfort me. What do you mean! I was coming over your house when I stopped for a soda. There I seen Fame and Jason. I watched as they embraced one another then she hopped in and I followed them here. That's why he said what he said when we where sexing... he didn't want anything to come between us he had already fucked her and was getting my permission to fuck her again. I'm going over Tai. No girl we need to she who this guy is!!!! Plus what you gone say? Exactly!!! She was right... well I'm gone call to see if he answers and tell me what he doing!! Then my phone rung. It was Fame. I walked away a bit. Hello I whispered.... Grace, she spoke soft and sweet... Jason won't be coming home tonight... I was furious, she hung up as I trampled my way to kick her ass only to be grabbed by Tai and swung back in place!!!! Their gone and I don't know where they went. Tai was lost.... Were right here!!! Jason stood inches away with Fame at his side..... looking down the guy with the collar shirt had a bloody gun in hand....... to be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877