Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Trainer

It had been a week since the death of Jason And Mikes mom. They laid her to rest yesterday. Sad, but it was a very pleasant day. I always said God don't make no mistakes and that is what I truly believe. I know she passed away for a reason but it was up to them to see it and don't be angry with God for his actions. I sat at my computer looking over paper work. Lately I really was keeping distance. I knew it would be a matter of time before one runs over here and confine in me for something but I had to stay strong!!!! I had to admit I was horny... I had a urge for some good sex.... but no longer had anyone to get it from.... why couldn't I have found out later. Then it hit me it wasn't my fault because I didn't know. Then a light bulb when off inside my head... the next one to come over I would fuck... and just leave the other alone. Good idea I slammed my computer shut as I headed toward the bathroom to shower. Well, I had to be clean when whoever did show up!!!! I imaged it would be Jason wrapping his sexiness around me and lifting me around my house butt naked but on the other hand Mike was nice. I loved when he enter it would trust inside causing me to moan instantly!!!! I was stuck in between the two!!!! Then as soon as I stepped out wrapping a Hugh towel around my body a knock sounded off. My smile grew wide and my clit throbbed as I walked toward the door. I didn't want to have cloths on this way I didn't have to do much work. The way I was feeling he could have just pulled his pants down and fucked me!!! I swung the door open... only to be encountered with a little girl selling candy!!!! I ran to my purse just to give her something then hurried her off!!!! I sit on the couch waiting after for someone to come but no one did. Twenty minutes passed, still no one!!!! Finally I decided to put some cloths on and head out!!!! I dressed sassy!! Wearing my favorite short dress with a pair of wedge heels. I curled my hair giving it a bounce. I twirled  in the mirror one last time before heading out. As I swung the door open Jason was standing with his boxers and nothing else!!!! I guess we had the same thing in mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877