Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Trainer!!!!

I reached my door not making direct eye contact with either. Hey, Grace they both spoke with hurt and sadness. I couldn't help but to face them from that disturbing greet. What's wrong I dropped my suitcase? Then I watched as the tears ran down their faces. I had this much affect on them to have their hearts bleeding out in this way. I was surly going to hell for this one. Can we come in Mike spoke with pain. I had never seen them so distraught. I grabbed my things and walked in as Jason And Mike followed behind!!!! I sat down in my love chair as they took seat on my couch. I didn't feel as nervous as I did when first approaching. Maybe because they hurt wasn't anger, at least didn't seem toward me so I was cool. They both sat with there heads lowered. No sounds would siren out for a while. Then Mike tried to speak but his tears mixed with pain wouldn't allow a complete sentence. My friends was hurting and I didn't know how to help or what to say. Then Jason gather his all and spoke. Our mother died Grace!!! Oh your mother died Jason I'm so sorry I stepped to wrapped my arms to his skin. Our mother Mike cried!!!! I'm lost how do you have the same mother I questioned? I could feel emotions raising on my end but neither angry or ashamed at the present time. We are brothers girl Mike was able to crack a smile!!!! What the hell, I screamed!!!! Why I'm just now hearing about this. As much as I was sorry for their lost I wanted to kick they asses out!!!! They didn't bother to tell me this after all this time. I had Fucked two brothers!!!! We are sorry Jason said with a smirk. Its not like you Fucking us both he joked. But the case was I was!!!! Yeah, Mike giggled. I was almost ready to forced them out as I eased to the edge of my chair wanting to chock them and leave them lifeless. But at least I had my answer I couldn't have neither one now, I smirked to myself at least I got me two more years worth of good dick!!! Then they both came to my side and kneeled. As they both placed their weeping heads in my lap. I mothered them until they were able to speak without breaking apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877