Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Trainer

Hey, girl!!!! Fame walked in to my office door holding the biggest patch of pink roses. I stood as she brought them over to place on my desk. I see someone has an admiral, she giggled. Trying to keep my professional posture I waited until she turned and headed out before giving a Hugh childishly smile. Reading the card my heart sang from the sweet words, then I read his name...... Mike..... I got an unease feeling in my stomach as I took a seat. I had to bring a stop to this before I get more involved in this love triangle. But Mike sent me beautiful roses!!! I couldn't except his gift and then tell him we couldn't be. What was I gone do I placed my forehead to my desk. How was I going to do this? But Jason was making this hard....Mike once again was showing me how much he loved me.... I'm just gone have to let Jason go I pouted. Then Fame was bringing another patch of roses this time sky blue. Oh my, she giggled two in one day... okay Mike I get the hint I laughed before seeing what he had to say this time. More beautifully written words. But this time it was signed Jason and not Mike. I knew it!!!! Jason was interested but who did I want? Who did I really need? I sit there all day trying to come to a conclusion. No answer. I could tell coworkers knew I was distracted, but they didn't know why!!!! I just was hoping Fame didn't read the cards!!!! I knew she wouldn't tell but I also knew I wouldn't do two men at the same time ... get my drift? Walking up the stairway I held my suitcase pacing one step at a time. Then there they both stood. Jason on one side of the wall while Mike leaned against the other. Oh shit I mumbled. What was I to do now? They had told each other I bet. My knees weaken my chest wasn't aimed as high and my breaths were slowly dying down!! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877