Friday, August 23, 2013

The Trainer

Home alone I sat on the couch flipping the channel to nothing special. I couldn't help but recollect my Saturday after noon. Boy was it good. Mike had all my circuit's working perfectly. I laid my head back as I visualized the moment then someone was pounding hard on my door. Who is It? i questioned before leaving my couch. Jason, he spoke soft. What the hell he want I frowned from disbelief. Climbing off with no intention of having company today I open the door. There he stood like a ray of sun. But hey I was with Mike so no need to think on that level about his sorry ass. Can I come in he smile. But I wasn't to quick to move my hand to let him in so easily. Are you still made at me he grabbed my chin? No Jason I can careless about your actions I gave a smirk. Well I'm sorry I just had to clear my mind baby Mike took me off guard! He began to rub his hands up my arm. Jason go home I spoke trying to shut him from my entrance. Now ma you don't want that I'm crazy about you, I have never felt the way for another person the way I feel for you. Plus you hurt my feelings deeply after telling me I couldn't come over that night I really needed to talk. I could see his hurt run throughout his face. Then I felt remorse for my selfish actions. I had to go tell my mama and she live way across town. Why didn't you just tell me on the phone. Because I'm not good at phone conversation he smiled, never been. Then I really felt bad. My brother always told me he was the same way. Shit!!! I thought. But I am sorry baby girl he kissed my lips. I tried stepping away but my body wasn't listening to my mind. I was just gone have to tell Mike I made a mistake. Jason kisses were like sweet melon in my mouth. I don't know what it was but Jason had a spell over my body. Anytime I was in his grace my cloths would just fall off. First my robe then my boy shorts then my tank top. Then he was already inside of my love. Moans rang out. Body's moved across the room. This wasn't like Mike, one spot. Sex was made all over. The kitchen table, hell we even made it to the tube. My body was his and he knew he was in control. I sit back with no guilt as I let Jason have my temple. Ya nasty right just fucked Mike a day ago!!!! But my kitty wasnt hearing that. She was ready for Jason to whip her and whip it good. Too be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877