Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Trainer

Hey beautiful, Mike open my car door as I stepped from the inside. You looking awesome this Saturday after noon. He flattered me as I began to take steps toward my apartment. Look Grace, he walked along my side. We don't have to marry right off but can I at least have one date. With Mike it won't feel like a date because we would go to fancy restaurants all the time alone, or maybe it would considering I knew he had deep feelings for me. Plus I hadn't heard from Jason in a day or seen him so I knew he was out the picture. Climbing toward the entrance Mike began to place a kiss to my cheeks. He paused, waiting for my reaction. Then moved closer grabbing on to my butt as he drove his strong hands around my neck. Mike, stop I giggled. I didn't want the neighbors watching so I open the door. Like I said it had been two years since I had any motion in my ocean I wasn't turning nothing down. After opening the door Mike began to have his way with me again. We both began to rip on another's cloths . I held on to his strong frame as his muscles twitched as he ran his hands down my seductive body. We fell back onto the couch as I laid with nothing but my panties and bra. Mike was stripped down to his boxers. I could see his man hood ready for action as he rose on top of me he pulled my panties down revealing my freshly waxed pussy. Then he reached around me to unhook my bra releasing my breast as they escape with pleasure. Then I slide my hands between his legs grabbing hold to every inch he had to offer and I was pleased. I ripped his boxers down exposing his dark chocolate penis. His dick head throbbing with motion. My mouth wanting to lap him in. Then he lowered his head spreading me wide as he dipped down into delight. I moaned, while twisting from the over baring feeling. He sucked onto my clit while placing his fingers inside of me getting me ready for his growth. He sucked harder and pushed harder. Bringing my juices to flow to his hands. He rose, dick still swollen as he slide eight long inches inside. My pussy tighten as he enter holding on to his every move. We fucked with pleasure. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877