Monday, August 19, 2013

The Trainer.....

So have you made a decision Jason asked while jumping from the brick stones leading up the stairway. While he grabbed a hold to my brief case to walk me to my apartment door. He was such a gentlemen at all times I would have been a fool to turn this man down. Sure we can go have dinner together I smiled. Good he walked behind me as I open the door leading the way in. You don't get lonely living here alone he questioned. Anytime I do Mike usual comes keep me company. Well we gone have to do something about that cause I can't be having Mike over here when I step in he reached for my nervous hand. Placing a kiss gently to my palm. Why are you single anyways, I mean you are gorgeous he twirled me around, smart, great job and humble.... yeah I am I joked. Would u like something to drink I walked toward the frig to grab a bottle of water. No, ma I'm good. I didn't know if I had the heat on in the middle of August or his present was sending heat waves to my core. Pulling my blazer off I laid it onto the chair of my bar. Come have a sit I promise I won't bite Jason patted on the sofa beside him. If you do I'm just gone have to bite you back I giggled. I could tell he couldn't wait for me to have a seat!!!! How do you walk in those heels he raised my suit leg up as he pulled them away. Then he gather my legs together as he placed them on to his. His hands flexed back firm but never hurting my soles. I held my mouth tight as I felt moans waiting to escape my lips. Then his hands ran farther up while he never lost focus of his destination. Our eyes met as I became lost into him. Then he moved closer causing my heart to jump from my chest. It had been two years since I had a man this close from me. He moved in to place his sweet lips to mines. As his hands moved from my legs to my thighs I was willing to receive his offerings. He moved like a shadow to my frame as he glided me to my back then he began to pulled my shirt above my head. Then there was a knock on my door!!!!! To be continued!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877