Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Trainer...

Grace, Jason turned back to me taking my breath away, have you and Mike ever you know what he smirked. I giggled from his gestures. No Jason, why you ask that? No reason ma he smiled. Y'all are just so close I figured something must have went down. He began to come closer after he finished throwing the rest of his clothing in the washer!! I could see his packs beaming from his cotton shirt. His calve muscles flexed with his steps as he drove closer. I took silent breaths as my heart began to race from his closeness. You okay Grace, you have been acting distance with me lately? I had to admit I would become a nervous wreck anytime we encountered each other presents but this guy was fine. Light brown, 210 pounds and a body sent from God!!!! Oh and those teeth, perfect!!!! I just wanted to climb his frame anytime I had a chance but I knew better, I wasn't able...we couldn't. Or could we? He grabbed my hands as we both leaped onto the bouncing machines. Can I ask you a question Grace? Sure I spoke, trying to keep my voice from crackling. Would you be willing to go out on a date with me. Then my heart froze, my mind raced and chill bumps appeared. I was speechless. Finally!!!!! He was asking me out. I'm gone have to think about that one I collected my thoughts. Well you do that he winked...why did it take you so long to ask I questioned. I had to make sure you and Mike wasn't messing off! Why didn't you ask him I questioned some more? Because I seen you first he smiled.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877