Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Trainer!!!!

As Jason came down stairs my body twitched with each step he made before he reached the bottom. Hey Grace, he spoke giving me that gracious smile. Hey Jason, I spoke back trying not to show the lust that was coming over my spirit. Have you seen mike around I been looking for him all day his frown lines make me want him deeper. No I haven't I turned by back as I started the washer on the spin cycle. Oh okay, he stated before placing his clothing in to the washer machine down from me. Here I was with the guy of my dreams, and instead of me looking fly as usual I had on a pair of yoga pants and cami and my hair in a messy bun. He lived right across from me in the apartment complex. Every day around the same time I would bump into him as I was leaving. We began to hang with each other Thur our mutual friend Mike. Me and mike went to college together even tho he was sexy I wasn't feeling him in anyway so we agreed to stay close friends. Then after college we move here. He had became a successful lawyer and was doing well for himself. One day I told him I was putting on a few pounds and demand for them to come off. Mike insisted I get a trainer and that he hand a great one on mind......Jason:-). I only worked with Jason a few weeks considering I didn't need much help with getting back in shape. Everyday we would meet at the park. He would show me the ropes and I would try to keep from lusting. After we were done mike informed me he was moving in with him. Then my life changed.   To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877