Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Trainer!!!!

We both eased back as I put my shirt back down. Who is it? I asked while making short angry paces toward the door. Mike, girl let me in!!!! I turned to face Jason before opening the door. I could tell he wasn't pleased with him coming by at this time but hey he was our boi so I had to let him in. Hey, Mike I gave a big hug before he walked to have a seat beside Jason. Really I was nervous and speechless. Didn't want to say to much to have him suspicious of me and Jason behavior. Guess what Mike voice rose high with excitement? What I smiled as both me and Jason couldn't wait to hear the good news!!!! I made partner today at the firm! Oh my God I ran to him wrapping my arms tight against his skin. I could feel his lips pressing against my neck. Then he spoke something in my ear!!! What I stepped back? Jason face puzzled from my reaction. Then Mike released me and dropped to one knee. Look Grace, I know you said we could only be friends but I want so much more!!! You the person I wake up thinking about and the last when I go to sleep. My mind was saying WTF!!! And so was my heart. Then I realized I was in the middle of some deep shit!!!! Waiting for a respond from me I glared to see Jason. Nothing!!! He was empty and I didn't know if it was for good or bad!!!! But I did know one thing I wasn't marring Mike!!!! Can you give us a moment I Asked Jason? He rose and departed with still no nothing to tell me anything!!!!! Mike, I kinda been seeing someone I spoke slow as I held his hand to bring him to a seat. Who Grace ? He asked in a mind of shock!!!! I turned my head not ready to reveal that I was in lust with Jason. He placed his forefinger to my chin as he motioned my head back toward him. I was unable to look him fully into his face. Then he planted a kiss to my lips and told me to think about it as he rose and walked toward the door. Here I was alone instead of no man I had two!!!! But there was something wrong with Jason not responding to Mike actions? Did he just want to fuck or was his mind blown just as much as mine? .......To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877