Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Trainer......

I began to lite candles in the dark hall way leading to my tube of bubbles. Anything I needed a peace of mind I would soak and watch the light from the burn sparrow on my tall ceilings. Unleashing my robe I climbed inside, already placed was my favorite bottle of wine. It was almost night and I hadn't received anything from Jason which made me question everything I thought about his character. Was I so deep in must with this man that I missed something important? I sipped as I laid deeper in the calming waters. Then I began to wonder if me and Mike would work. I mean he was sexy too, good job and made sure I never felt alone when I needed someone to vent to, but I never Felt as if it should have been more. Then my phone rang!!!! Jason was calling. Hey Grace, are you mad with my actions he questioned. Instead of me screaming to hell with him I pretend that I wasn't. Well can I come over and talk about this situation face to face? Well I'm tired right now long day ahead of me tomorrow I lied. Oh he said not sounding so happy but I knew if he came he was trying to fuck and I was no fool to that game. Well see you around he spoke before hanging up then I knew then Jason was just out for sex and I didn't approve the method he was using to get inside my panties. Shortly after Mike was calling in. Grace. Yes Mike? Can I come over? My face was puzzled I just had told Jason no. Was they playing games with my heart was this a joke? Mike I don't think that's a good idea. I was heated I had convicted myself that Jason and Mike was trying to see who can get it first. Well can we sit on the phone and just talk about earlier? The words I was waiting for Jason to speak into my receiver Mike was spiting in my ear. But his actions made my spirits smile. Sure Mike I retorted. Then he started telling me about how he became partner. Then I started to wonder and my wonders lead to me thinking about dating Mike.... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877