Saturday, November 02, 2013

A Rainy Day!

You don't have to do that Rox leans against the door post crossing his left leg on to his right. He took a deep breath as he continued to speak. Ebony.. Rox calls my name while gathering my hand in his, sometimes I can't express the gratitude I have for our friendship. You are more than a friend to me, his eyes widen with gloom as his hands began to shake causing his hands to sweat in my palms. Rox what's going on I asked with fear of what was coming next but I longed to know! Ebony I have been in love with you for some time now, he gives me a nervous grin. I was happy to hear those words but this was only a tease to my cooch, since my last breakup I vowed to stay sex free until I had a ring on my finger and Rox encourage me everyday to continue, so why was he coming clean? What did this mean? I looked deep and hard at the man of my dreams but I couldn't have him. Rox  I love you to I giggled but this wouldn't work between us, I came closer to embrace him with a hug. Remember I'm not giving it up I joked. I know Ebony and when I found out about this journey you swore to take I joined along. What my face confused, I know you was smashing Zoey I took steps back so I could take every word to head. No I wasn't fucking her, I couldn't... every time I would find myself willing I would encounter a uneasy feeling!!! He stood strong, the love was imprinted heavenly to his handsome face. I want you to be my wife and I would have felt less of a husband knowing I was messing around when this dick belongs to you Ebony!!! Oh how my knees completely gave way!!! Kneeling down in front of me Rox looked fulfilling into my eyes before he took my breath away with a kiss. I didn't fight him I didn't hold back I let his tongue guild. Falling onto my back with Rox in between my legs we passionately seduce our temples with only thoughts. As the wine came to a completion we laid in front of the fire place telling how this love began for each one of us before falling into a deep pleasant snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877