Tuesday, November 05, 2013

A Rainy day!!! A day at the beach..

After being shocked but pleased with his decision I rose up to get my day really started. While Rox walked around still naked teasing me he pace to the window blinds looking out. Its going to be a great day he turned and faced me. Why you say that babe I smiled while gathering me a pink and white sun dress, if it was as pretty as  the sun made it seem coming Thur my window I wanted to be properly dressed. Because I finally have the woman of my dreams!!! Rox go get dressed, I stopped the mushy before it began.... I didn't want to have another episode with me begging for sum more dick and he turn me down again. After Rox headed to get dress I slipped on my sundress and headed to the kitchen. Hey babe Rox shouts loud enough for me to hear. Yes honey I replied. Let's go to the beach today, we can call mikka and J and see if they are up to it, if that's okay with you. It was okay with me but I wasn't sure if I was ready for them to know we were an item, something told me Zoey wasn't a person to give up to quick and I didn't want to get excited and things come crashing down...Ummm Rox... Yes, he steps out in my favorite pair of black polo shorts and a white crisp polo shirt with loafers. You look nice I cheesed.... so do you he looked me up and down. The sight was to much for my lust system as I turned to the frig. I really dont think I want people to know about us just yet Rox I managed.. as he took seat on the stool behind me I kept pretending to find food. Is it because something I did Ebony? Ohh no Rox I just need time to soak all this in myself. Turning to see his expression he wasn't displeased. Cool E he licked his lips, I will give you a day or two soon you be telling the president I'm your man he smirked... I loved when he called me E always made my heart skip a beat. Mikka was so happy we decided to get out on this pretty day!! As me and her sit on a blanket in the sand Rox and J fired the grilled up!! It was only 20 minutes later I heard a females voice approaching. What the fuck she doing here mikka spoke about Candy, anytime she was around she was bringing trouble. I turned watching her blond hair blow in the wind as her slim dark frame jumped up and down in J face. I grabbed Mikka hands to keep her from going over and dragging Candy up and down this sandy beach. Bitch go home J shouted!! I could see his fist balling up ready to have it thrown in her face but Rox wasn't going to have that.. he wasn't going to let J go to Jail for killing this ghetto mess. Her screaming made other visitor uncomfortable after a while everyone was heading off. That's when I decide to go help Rox hold J back and make sure nothing would Breakout. Usually Candy was all talk but sometimes she had her days were she would come out of a silver bag, seriously she walked around with a silver bag!!! Bitch you need to leave!!! before we got a inch off the sand mikka was ready to throw down... she was hot headed especially when it came to J.. she wasn't having no disrespect. This has nothing to do with you Mikka Candy got close to mikka face. Pulling her arm back I pulled her away but it wasn't easy. Candy rolled her eyes and turned focus back to J. What's going on Rox I asked. He looked at mikka then at me. I could see his throat take a deep swallow but he wouldn't tell. Fuck you J candy shouted just have my child support  you fuckery!! Mikka was not happy to hear those words and I was upset for her. What the fuck J mikka shouted!! We can talk lata j held his hand up.. yeah put your dog up Candy spoke toward Mikka while giving the finger as she walked back off screaming!!!! Trying to gather both our emotions, mikka motioned to Rox to look across the parking lot. I gave a silent sigh as Zoey dress blew with the wind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877