Wednesday, November 06, 2013

A Rainy Day... Zoey

Rox gave me a look but I gave no response to what I was seeing, instead I tried to come to conclusion of what was happening with J leaving Rox to attend with Zoey. Taken closer steps to J me and mikka stood, what is she talking about J Mikka asked with tears forming hard? Candy claim I have a baby by her but I know its not mines J shook his head, you have to trust me on this one mikka. I smiled to see Mikka giving a smirk.... she must have believed him but then her hand haul off and slap him quick. Fuck you j!! All those late nights and then this what happens where is the honor codes huh she fussed. You look me right in my eyes and lie she screamed and threw her hands in the air before storming off. Mikka!! I scream....Give me time ebony, I need time alone. Mikka hops in her car and drives off!!! J looked my way... Ebony that's not my baby... why would she put it on you j I asked. Shit girl its all about money with that hoe but she ain't bout to break my pockets only Mikka doin that he winked. I giggled from his statement but most important I believed my friend.... giving him love I turned my focus to Rox and Zoey as they sat on a bench talking. Then I turned away. He's in love with you not her J words caught me like a knife to my heart but in a good way... what I threw my head back Rox don't love me. Y'all may as well stop with this we just friends shit ebony he smirked. Did Rox tell you something I leaned in? No he don't have to y'all body language tell it all he grabbed my hand......now let's go see what this bitch doing here as he pulled me over to Rox and Zoey. Hey ebony, zoey looked  dangerously at me as she spoke but I wasn't worried about her I needed to no Rox had let her no i was his!!! Then Rox came to me place a arm around me but didn't say a word..... J gave me a secret smile as he stood behind. Fuck all this shit Zoey pops from her seat and step to me!! Bitch you better step back Rox held his hand between us!! Plus I would hate to see Ebony kick your ass!!! Fuck you Rox you ain't shit just a pretty face and some good dick!!! Tell Ebony about that other hoe you messing around with now. I was shock really Zoey had always kept it classy and I admire her for not being another ratchet chick looking for a free ride but today showed otherwise. Rox ain't done being a hoe girl nor is he done fucking with me, he just leading you In. Then she said it, hah and I hope you not fucking him because I have aids!!! Fuck both y'all lives as she began to shed tears as they dropped to the golden white sand. I didn't look at Rox, I didn't look to see Zoey pull away nor did I turn to J for comfort. I couldn't speak and I didn't know if to ask if this was real!!!  As I became light headed and felt cloudy I fell to the moist sand. Finally opening my eyes I was surround with faces as I notice I was in a hospital bed. Everyone was crying Mikka and J was even hugged up in front of me, trying to speak I couldn't I had tubes running from my arm and due to extreme weakness I couldn't keep my eyes lifted. Rox rubbed my hand back and forward. I had never seen him cry and to see him now hurt. Trying to recall the last event I began to sadden up... it was obvious I had contacted Aids from Rox but how? Watching a slim white man in a white robe come in with no smile I knew I was awaiting bad news. Ms. Boulevard he came to me. Are you aware you have breast cancer? Mikka cried harder, but I was numb as my eyes began to water. How Doctor? My voice trembled. As he began to explain, I didn't hear a word he was saying as my head ached and my mind raced. I had breast cancer...me Ebony Boulevard had cancer. Then I stared at the wall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877