Saturday, November 02, 2013

A Rainy Day

Creeping slowly to my door I leaned in to hear. Like I figured Zoey was telling Rox how bad she missed his presences. I wasn't scared, I wasn't  angry but I was uncomfortable knowing just a few hours ago I was Roxes chick and what if he came to his senses and followed his penis. Still leaned against just enough I heard Rox telling Zoe he had moved on and she should too then silent before I creep a thin view as I watched Zoey plant a Hugh kiss onto Rox. I was breathless as emotions began to fuse!! Beginning to step back I closed the door to run and jump in my bed of coldness. Tears criticized my being but never once did hate for Rox enter my skull. After a long night of regret I finally paced off into a peaceful sleep. I knew this would be a secret that I wouldn't be to quick to tell Mikka and J!! If asked if our friendship would be the same I would have said yes with a quick but I knew how it really worked!! Tomorrow the sun would rise and I would stay stiff in a bed not able to face Rox and my emotions would get the best and anger would follow but instead of saying I was hurt I would smile and say everything is fine!! Oh how hard it is to be a strong woman during hard love times!!! As the sun raised and the earth alarmed me it was a new day I got up with out a worry put on a pair of my favorite workout suits and headed for my morning run. Any other day I would have took this run with Rox but I'm sure Zoe and him had a long night. Before stepping out I grab my iPod and my ear buds before hitting the half lite sun. Running with an emotion fill pace that's when I seen him coming toward me Rox was already up and out with a smile!!! As he seemed to be headed closer I notice Zoey behind. My hurt wouldn't allow me to speak as I passed right by with out even a slightest hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877