Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Rainy Day...

Everything's is going to be fine Ebony Rox gave me a smile, your a strong woman and nothing about you say defeated!!!  Mikka still in tears and J didn't want to look my way!! I knew he was hurting his mama died from breast cancer a year ago so I knew this was hitting him hard!!! Then a pain shot inside of my stomach!! I gripped Rox as it entered and left!! What's wrong baby? I had a sharp pain nothing major I managed a smile. Laying down I felt a cool calming come over me, I knew I was dying but I felt good. I no longer was worried no longer was able to cry. A burst of energy sent chills down my back!!! I smiled, but what was happening. Was this how cancer make you feel or was I experiencing something else? And if so why was it making me happy during a time like this. That's when it happen j began to flip the television and stopped when his favorite preacher was preaching. "God works wonders she stated sometimes a feeling can come from no where and change your whole life" that was it I felt like doing a praise dance as I began to hop from my bed removing IV's and jumping for joy!! I never seen mama like this J spoke... Something inside of me was telling me I had a mission to full fill and the same something was saying I was in this hospital bed today for a greater purpose.... and this was a start of a new journey!!! But where was this journey taking me and would my time here be cut shorter than I imaging!!! That's when the feeling went away and I drug back to my sick bed!!! I'm nobody I told myself and I was only here to die!!! Rox carried a strange look as he ran his eyes across me J held Mikka in his arms.... you have been Called J said to be with a smile... Mikka wasn't shedding anymore tears instead she was wiping them away as she gave me a wink. Called to die J I retorted. Wait and see he smirked this is the beginning of your testimony!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877