Saturday, November 02, 2013

A Rainy Day!!

After a couple hours I left Rox still sleep as I headed into my room, I was wide awake.... although he had just confess his love I had to be along. My emotions was about to stir and I knew the only thing to help me keep my sanity was a hot shower!!! Unzipping my dress I felt seductive and free as it felt to the floor, removing my undies I stepped into the shower taking a sponge to lather my favorite smell good onto my 157 pound body frame making sure no curl was being chest tide by the cruel water. As lathers began to soak I focused more so on my breast rubbing softly against my breast as if Rox was giving me a tease. Following down to my cunt I washed with grace. Holding my body in a stiff position as if I was Rox slave girl and my body was his desire. It was strange that as close as we were we never seen each other in the nude, I was anxious to see what Rox was offering as my mind imaged a strong frame with a penis 9 inches long being stroke by his hands alone in his room at night with me in his mind. Before to long my clit was harden as I ran my soapy fingers back and forward stiffly. Before to long I stopped before my lust was out of hand. I knew no fingers of mines would give me the pleasure I needed to release!!! And I really didn't want to play with my toys and have Rox come busting in on a dildor being plotting in so deep but on the other flip of things maybe he could be of assistance!! His hands could thrust  my baby blue friend inside of my wet warmness. I could feel the small amount of juices trickling onto my lip walls as I  grabbed my towel to dry off. After a few rubs I was laying in a half lite room back onto the bed as I tried to decide if I wanted to please my flesh. Then I heard knocking coming from the front door. Before I could shift into my robe I heard a females voice alone with Rox and I knew Zoey was coming to claim her man back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877