Sunday, November 03, 2013

A Rainy Day!!!!!

While I was finally able to stand I continued to shower as Rox stood hoovering over me. My thoughts unable to rest, my heart finally coming to a normal beat but I wasn't done. Rox had triggered my buttons... I couldn't shake it off any longer I wanted it all!!! To return a favor I climbed out of the shower motioning for him to come as well, instead of drying off I wanted him soak and wet. Leading him to his bedroom floor I placed a towel down instructing him to lay on his back. While doing so I climb down placing my knees between his legs. The water still standing on his skin. His dick was my target, my mouth was the fatal attraction!! Bringing my lips down to his shaft I teased his balls as I sucked holding my hand underneath as I guided them in one by one.. Rox shaking made me want to suck more firm but I glided my tongue up to his dick head producing a small amount of spit as I struck down evaporating  the remaining water drops in to my mouth. Rox grab hold to my neck as I came down slowly contracting every inch. My Mouth watered for him to cum...holding one hand to his shaft and the other to my stiff clit I patted hard before Rox flipped me over and began to finger me with two strong fingers. Lifting me into his hands he held me up but my body never left the ground he began to motion his shaft against  my craving walls but he never gave me the delight. I was the one being teased as he only stared and rubbed until his dick head was creamed in my juices. My mind was blown as I tried not to beg for him to enter me. Not now ebony I will eat you all day but you only get this dick on our wedding night. My jaw dropped as I laid back with him giving me a wink;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Https://www.createspace.com/4876877